GIMP (YouTube Video Index)
Shows how to use GIMP 2.8 (the free image manipulation software).
- Downloading and installing GIMP 2.8 >> Shows how to download the GIMP 2.8 installation file
- GIMP 2.8 User Interface Overview >> Gives an overview of the GIMP 2.8 User Interface
- GIMP 2.8 Single-Window Mode >> Discusses the Single-Window Mode of GIMP 2.8
- GIMP 2.8 Resetting Layout >> Shows how you can recover the default GIMP 2.8 layout. Helps when you have lost various tool windows and you do not know how to get them back.
- GIMP 2.8 Fit Image in Window >> Illustrates a very useful short-cut when manipulating a magnified area of a photograph.
- GIMP 2.8 Bucket Fill Tool >> Looks at the GIMP 2.8 Bucket Fill Tool and some of this tools options.
- GIMP 2.8 Photo to a Coloured Drawing >> Shows a simple technique for creating a coloured drawing image from a photograph.
- GIMP 2.8 Perspective tool >> Shows how the GIMP Perspective Tool is able to fix photographs taken at an odd angle.
- GIMP 2.8 Fuzzy Selection Tool >> Illustrates a use for the fuzzy selection tool and introduces levels
- GIMP 2.8 Clone tool >> Shows aspects of the clone tool and also illustrates a typical use for the tool i.e. the removing of unwanted areas of a photograph
- GIMP 2.8 Layer Mask >> Illustrates how to use the GIMP layer mask
- GIMP 2.8 Feathering >> Shows how to feather a selection in GIMP
- GIMP 2.8 Create a simple frame around a photograph >> Shows how to select a border around a selection and use it to help produce a simple frame around an image.
- GIMP 2.8 Scaling a Layer >> Shows how to scale layers in GIMP and in the process creates a simple postcard collage
- GIMP 2 8 How to make a Transparent ICON >> Shows how to make a transparent ICON
- GIMP 2.8 Change the Size of an Image for the screen >> Shows how to change the size of an Image for the screen using GIMP 2.8
- GIMP 2.8 Change the Size of an Image for printing >> Shows how to change the Size of an Image for printing using GIMP 2.8
- GIMP 2.8 RGB File Mode >> Describes the RGB (Red Green Blue) mode of a GIMP file.